Saturday, November 14, 2009

black and gold for prom



I gained tons and tons of weight during exams period!! Seriously binging on food is my forte, especially when it's at night. Ugh....Loathe this pudgy body. Need to lose fucking weight quickly before prom. And the worst part of all, there’s two BBQ gathering before prom. Like wtf?! Picture the huge spread of chunky oily scrumptious food and me devouring them. FML. Seriously FML. I love food, I seriously do I just hate gaining weight. Tell me who the fuck likes gaining weight?!

 Check out the look I’ve put together on polyvore for prom. Rocker look no? With Smokey eyes and stud accessories. The dress, oh yes the dress..... Found the perfect black lace dress for prom!! Pairing leather brown studded heels with the dress. My dad will kill me if he finds out the heels I’m buying cost 50 bucks. I don’t kid you, he’ll go crazy and my mum  will start babbling on and on about how I shouldn’t spend freely when i have cash.

READ THIS QUOTE PEOPLE, READ IT..

Always wear expensive shoes. People notice.
-Brian Koslow

ya see people it's the shoes that gets you noticed.

And Oh don’t you fucking love demi lovato’s hair in the picture!! Healthy shiny wavy hair!! Damn I wish I had healthy hair, mine's all frizzy and dry. Calculated the cost for the whole look and its like what the fuck... surpassed my whole budget T-T I’ll be penniless by the time prom’s over. D:

Total cost for a night of jolly:

Black lace dress-$40.00

Brown leather stud heels-$50.00

Purple contact lens-$18.00

Dramatic Fake eyelash w/ glue-$6.00

Brown waist belt-$5.00

Accessories-$10.00

Prom ticket-$50.00

TOTAL: $179 (RIDICULOUS AMOUNT)

Begged dad on my knees to buy the dress for me, he was against the idea of me attending prom in the first place. So I thought it would be hard persuading him but surprisingly he agreed to buy the dress since it is not revealing or low cut. The thought of spending hundred over bucks for one night kills me. Need to find a job right after prom pronto. oh why can't money dropped from the sky?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your blog is very nice....
The photo collections is very good!!!!

Mufflers