Saturday, December 04, 2010

fly to seoul

WELL HELL YEAH I'M FLYING TO SEOUL ON THE 17TH.
[Updated]

Am so pumped for seoul and guess what? i'm done packing my luggage. mufflers,beanies,clothes,leg warmers, toiletries..ALL NEATLY PACKED! haha i know right kiasu much. thanks to my mom who digs those 100 episodes daily korean dramas and is a fan of bae yong joon? you know that tak handsome dude who plays the lead role in the notorious korean drama winter sonata, she begged dad to have a vacation there. surprisingly he agreed to go there. it's surprising because my dad promised us the only way we can have a holiday there that is if i pass my o levels which i totally did not. haha  like fo real ok i've been dying to go to seoul eversince i was 15 and now i'm 18 a dream i'm striking off in my "dream list" hehe.

[another update]

wasted the last one hour or so trying to piece a cute outfit for the days spend in seoul. i don't want to look like a fat bozo with layers and layers of mismatched clothes in pictures hor!  and yes wtf i took my neatly packed bras,mufflers,blah,blah, rolled clothes (yes i roll my shirts and they look like log cakes cuz my luggage is as tiny as my boobs  brains haha.) everything out me luggage to see if i looked good in winter wear. FML and i had to look like a fat ahjuhma (a term to call aunties in korea). then something struck me i went to google images of koreans in winter clothings to copy their look hehe and came across alot of uhljjang/ulzzang (a term to call pretty boys and girls with doe-eyes(circle lens la siol) and ceramic smooth skin(BB cream la siol) photos in tights. and they freaking look good and does not seem affected by the cold weather there??? click on the link to see what i meant. so wtf am gonna brave through the cold weather in korea in goddamn tights. hypothermia you can eat my shit! ok now i gonna spend the next hour rolling and packing my things back in the luggage.

OK BAI.

No comments: